Orange blossom is traditionally associated with good fortune and often favoured by brides on their wedding day. Take a look at some of the best perfumes infused with this sensual floral note.
1. Jean Paul Gaultier Classique: brides will fall in love with this scent, providing a hint of temptation to help you seduce and conquer. Classique will awaken the senses with its bold and sweet daring contrast.
2. Christian Dior J’Adore In Joy: a perfume that literally smells of a celebration. A new edition for 2017, it seizes the senses with a daring floral-fruity-salty accord that is both original and surprising.
3. Serge Lutens Fleurs d’Oranger: this plush and lush masterpiece can be worn on and after your wedding — and will never fail to entice compliments. Sophisticated and subtle, a single sniff will have you (and your admirers) sparkling with joy.
4. Roberto Cavalli EDP: brides will feel vibrant and sensual in this Roberto Cavalli spray which women love for its intense yet feminine aroma. This oriental scent is zesty, warm and spicy.
5. Penhaligons London Anthology Orange Blossom: imagine walking from shade to warm sunshine — that’s what wearers of the fragrance will experience. Originally created in 1976, this captivating perfume is still adored today.
6. Elie Saab Le Parfum: a floral and woody scent that will caress the wearer like a wedding dress. Radiate femininity on your big day with a voluptuous fragrance packed with an enveloping trail.
7. Narciso Rodriguez for Her: an elegant, sensual and mysterious fragrance infused with passion and lust. This romantic fragrance has three blends that enhance the heart of musk: floral, amber and woody notes.
8. Annick Goutal Passion: a soft, warm and velvety fragrance that captures the scent of fresh flowers after the rain. The fragrance has a long luscious trace and is versatile in nature due to gorgeous white bouquet.