The flawless face makeup is everywhere these days with celebs like Kendall Jenner, Shanina Shaik and Jennifer Aniston embracing the trend with a passion. So who else but the brand (and woman) behind the concept, Laura Mercier, to shed light on it. In this tutorial, Mary Greenwell gives a nod to the looks created at Lanvin and Missoni, and crafts a modern, minimalist base framed by a defined brow. Scroll below to see the tutorial for spacenk.com and shop your favourites from the AW17 collection.
1. Apply Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation with fingers. Apply to areas that need coverage, building up gradually in thin layers and, work into the skin so it becomes almost transparent.
2. Perk up the under eye area and illuminate dark shadows with Candleglow Concealer & Highlighter. Gently pat into the skin.
3. Find your perfect colour match by mixing Secret Camouflage Concealer on the back of your hand and pinpoint any imperfections.
4. Tap Foundation Primer Radiance into the skin with fingers to give an ethereal glow.
5. Using a brush, dust Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Highlight all over the eye socket to add depth and shade.
6. Trace the Caviar Stick Eye Colour Matte in Au Naturel along the eyelid and lower waterline.
7. For the final finishing touch, make the eyes pop by pushing Inner Eye Definer in Brown Copper into the lash line.
8. Brush brows upwards and fill out with Sketch & Intensify Pomade & Powder Brow Duo.
9. Create a soft, natural flush by pressing Creme Cheek Colour in Oleander along the cheekbones.
10. Complete the look by applying Lip Glacé in Cosmic to lips and cheeks.
Take this natural look from day to night by creating a sparkly highlight. Simply dot the Lip Glacé onto lids and cheeks. You can also add a halo of light to the eyes by dotting Caviar Stick in Rose Gold into the centre of the lid and running along the lower lash line.
LOVE IT, SHOP IT