It’s no secret, we’re huge fans of beauty royalty Terry de Gunzburg. The makeup artist has an eye for perfection and it shows in her latest tutorial for spacenk.com on a pretty and fresh complexion. Using diffused pinks and soft neutral tones, the By Terry creator shows how to master fresh pink makeup in two minutes. Impressive, right? Scroll below to get the pretty in pink look and shop your favourites from the AW17 collection.
1. Mask imperfection and create a flawless canvas with Light-Expert Click Brush. Apply to the centre of the face and work outwards, stippling the brush over the contours of the face and blending with fingers.
2. Fade shadows and dark circles by illuminating with the Stylo Expert Click Stick. Dot under the eyes, into the socket and at the far corners before tapping into skin lightly with fingers and blending using the Sponge Foundation Brush.
3. Add depth and dimension with the Compact Expert Dual Powder. Softly sweeping the cheekbones for a delicate flush of colour.
4. Dot the Glow-Expert Duo Stick onto the contours of the face where the light naturally hits. The tops of cheeks, the bridge of the nose and the cupid’s bow to create a dewy glow.
5. Press Ombre Blackstar in Frozen Quartz into the outer corners of the eyes. Blend using the Eye Sculpting Brush. Roll Stylo Blackstar in Copper Crush along the lower waterline to highlight and make eyes pop.
6. To complete the eye, create a halo effect by highlighting the centre of the eyelid with Compact Expert Dual Powder.
7. Finally, dust the complexion with Hyaluronic Hydra Powder to perfectly set and finish. Take this look from day to night by tight-lining the upper waterline with Crayon Khol Terrybly in Brown Secret.
LOVE IT, SHOP IT